A coverstitch machine is essential for the sewist looking to achieve a professional finish. The CoverPro? 2000CPX’s innovative design is based on the marriage of an industrial-style cover hem machine and a convenient home machine. The resulting union has produced a high-speed, long arm, heavy-duty cover hem machine that looks and operates like a sewing machine. With a wide trip cover hem stitch, exclusive free arm configuration, Tension Level Control (TLC) and Janome’s Seam Tightening System?? (STS), the 2000CPX is the most advanced Cover Hem machine available.
- Seam Tightening System (STS)
- Free Arm
- 1, 2 or 3 needle
- Quick reference guide for stitch selection
- 1 needle, 2 thread chain stitch
- 2 needle, 3 thread cover stitch
- 3 needle, 4 thread triple cover stitch
- Vertical needle drop
- Tension release device
- Foot pressure adjustment
- Differential feed ratio 0.5 to 2.25
- Stitch length 1 to 4mm
- Stitch width with two needles: 6mm (standard), 3mm (narrow)
- Stitch width with three needles: 6mm (3mm + 3mm)
- Speeds up to 1,000 spm?
- Foot pressure adjustment with guide lines
- Extra large bed space 4?? x 5.5??
- Tension Level Control (TLC)?
- LED Light
- 4 cones of thread included
- Dust cover included