The Bank Robber features the all the suction power of a full-sized vacuum cleaner, but in a compact size. It’s ideal for ALL surface cleaning, including floors, upholstery, walls, and low-pile carpet.
The Robber comes with a reusable cloth bag as well as superior HEPA filtration for allergy sufferers. Variable speed control allows you to control the suction power depending on the surface you’re cleaning: full power for floors, or low power for curtains.
This compact vacuum includes a 20-foot retractable cord, telescoping extension wand, and three soft rubber wheels to protect your wood floors from scuffs and marks. It’s protected by a 2-year warranty on parts and labor — no other portable vac has a warranty that good! Also included is the new D300 double swivel floor and wall tool.
The Bank Robber features a Triple Filtration System: the HEPA cloth allergy bag, the charcoal filter to capture and eliminate odors, and the high-end HEPA filter traps fine dust, pollen, pet dander, bacteria, and mold.
Bank Robber Features
- Portable, powerful, and versatile
- Lightest in its class (weighs only 13 pounds out of the box)!
- Surface cleaning for carpet, area rubs, and bare floors
- Superior HEPA filtration for removing airborne allergens and contaminants
- Easy-to-change attachments
- Cleans forward and on the way back
- Bleeder valve lets suction out via the handle if full power is not desired (great for drapes, lampshades, and area rugs)
- Crush-proof hose
- Easy-to-change bag
- Swivel nozzle
- 360-degree swivel hose cleans around chairs and furniture
- Convenient carrying handle and parking brake
Bank Robber Tools Included
- Telescopic metal wand
- Upholstery tool with brush
- Dusting brush with all-natural bristles
- Crevice tool with brush
- Swivel hose
- Lint brush
- HEPA Cloth Allergy Bag
- Electro-statically charged disposable HEPA bags (pack of 6 included with machine purchase)
See the Bank Robber in Action
Experience the Bank Robber Today!
Order online and receive FREE SHIPPING to the continental United States! Questions? Call 877-877-318-2699.