All the Power, a Fraction of the Size
The Bank Mint is the latest innovative product from the Bank Vacuum Company, featuring all the cleaning power of a full-size machine into a midsize canister. The Mint locks in dirt, dust, and allergens so perfectly that not a single speck escapes its powerful nozzle. With its unique sealed HEPA filtration, no particles are released back into the air before going through the secondary HEPA filter. The Bank Mint actually expels cleaner air than what you’re breathing!
Awarded Bronze Level Certification by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) for its superior carpet cleaning and indoor air quality, the Bank Mint stands alone.
The German-engineered Wessel-Werk nozzle of the Bank Mint has completely revolutionized bare floor care. Each microscopic particle of dust, dirt, and fine sand is trapped, when moving forwards or backwards. When referring to this level of spotlessness, engineers call it “barefoot clean.” You can even reduce the suction power of the Mint, allowing you to clean sensitive Oriental and Persian area rugs without the risk of pulling out delicate hand-woven fibers.
All the Tools You Need
The Bank Mint comes with standard tools and accessories to handle all of your floor care needs. If you have carpets, delicate wood and tile floors, upholstery, stairs, or a combination of hard-to-reach areas in your home or business, the Mint handles it all. Included:
- German-made Wessel-Werk electric powerbrush
- On-Board Dusting Brush (for leather furniture, non-carpeted stairs, lampshades, and tables)
- On-Board Upholstery Tool (for upholstered furniture or carpeted stairs)
- On-Board Crevice Tool (for easy access to corners and edges)
Portable Cleaning Power
The lightweight Bank Mint canister is perfect for quick and simple cleaning in every room. Weighing in at only 11.5 pounds, you can carry this vacuum up multiple flights of stairs easily using the convenient carrying handle. Maneuverability is a snap with the swivel caster wheels, so you’ll have no trouble getting around bulky furniture. When you’re done cleaning, just turn the canister on its side, use the handy parking brake, and store the Bank Mint in any small space out of sight.
Bank Mint Features
- Ideal for allergy sufferers, particularly to mold, dust mites, pollen, pet hair, and dander. The unique sealed HEPA filtration system ensures that literally NONE of the removed allergens and contaminants are released back into the air.
- Carpet and Rug Institute certified Bronze Level for Superior Cleaning & Indoor Air Quality.
- Three rubber wheels keep your bare floors clear of unattractive scuff marks. The swivel caster and the extra wide wheels in the back give you complete maneuverability.
- Variable speed control allows you to adjust the suction level for all types of carpeting, area rugs, and sensitive bare floors. The new bleeder valve located in the handle gives you the ability to prohibit creating a seal, allowing additional ease of use without losing power, making it the easiest-to-push power nozzle.
- Sealed filtration with no dust escaping before going through the secondary HEPA filter. Results in truly ZERO contaminant emissions.
- Odors are captured and eliminated by the secondary filter.
- The additional filter provides double HEPA filtration to eliminate the fine dust invisible to the naked eye.
- Twist the 6-foot crush-proof hose in knots, but it’ll never break!
- The 72-inch swivel hose rotates 360 degrees at both ends, providing even greater maneuverability and reach.
- Adjust the lightweight telescopic aluminum wand to the length that works for YOU. Along with the ergonomic contoured handle, this takes tension off your wrist, shoulder, and lower back.
- At the end of the day, use the handy parking brake to stand the Bank Mint on its end for easy storage in small spaces.
- Take your Mint wherever you need to go using the carrying handle for easy portability.
- Full-powered 12 AMP motor – the largest on the market!