The Game Has Changed.
Realize the biggest quilting dreams you can imagine with the new Bernina Q24 longarm. A full 24 inches of throat space removes every limit you thought you had for your quilting projects. The deceptively simple machine and frame design allows you to take your craft to the next level with its intuitive setup and functions. From the first stitch, you’ll appreciate the expertise of the Swiss-engineered and manufactured Q24.
- Unique Dual-Stitch Regulation: Achieve perfectly even stitches every time with this built-in system — no need to purchase a separate regulator! Three modes, customizable on-screen.
- Digital Tension Control: Bernina’s exclusive system with numeric tension settings allows you to make use of a wide range of thread types. No external tension assembly required!
- 4.3″ Color Touch Screen: Customizable, user-friendly navigation with stitch counter, up to 5 user profiles, built-in tutorials, and help files.
- LED Lighting: Fifty (50) bright lights along the length of the machine and above the needle illuminate your work for enhanced visibility.
- High-Speed, Precision Quilting: The Q20 offers you speeds up to 2200 stitches per minute, allowing you to craft your quilts faster than ever before!
- Ergonomic, Space-Saving Design: Fully operated from the front, with dual hand wheels (front and back) for easy manual thread positioning.
- Programmable, Fully-Adjustable Front Handlebar System: Individually programmable buttons plus 8-way adjustable handles let you quilt YOUR way, every single time.
- Independent Bobbin Winder: The on-board winder allows you to keep your (M-Class) bobbins full while you work, without needing to purchase a separate accessory!
Choose Your Frame!
Strong and robust, the Bernina longarm quilting frame is available in three different sizes to meet your needs. Constructed from anodized aluminum, all three frames are lightweight yet powerful enough to hold the weight and speed of your Q24 longarm. Frame stats:
- Small (9-Foot):
- Number of legs: 4
- Maximum quilt size: Approximately 6 feet
- Hydraulic height system: Not available
- Medium (12-Foot):
- Number of legs: 6
- Maximum quilt size: Approximately 9 feet
- Hydraulic heigh system: Optional
- Large (13-Foot):
- Number of legs: 6
- Maximum quilt size: Approximately 10 feet
- Hydraulic height system: Optional
- Adjustable foot pads for perfect leveling
- Continuous X and Y axis track system with no joints
- Angled tracks and wheel axles for accurate and smooth movement of the sew head to allow even quilting
- Friction-free 16-wheel system
- Leg system for maximum stability
- Multi-step ratchet system for perfect fabric tension
- Integrated latch system for maximum fabric holding power, yet easy release
- Pivot pick-up of magnetically-secured top rail, which allows fabric separation to smooth batting
- Dead bar for perfect fabric height no matter the length of your quilt
- Large diameter rails eliminate rail flex when tensioning the quilt
- Heavy duty canvas leaders with positioning markings for years of quilt loading ease
- Pantograph tabletop to easily align your rolled patterns
- 4 bungee clamps to align every quilt to perfection
- Convenient tool trays for your longarm quilting tools
Contact Tops Vacuum & Sewing to get started on your quilting journey with Bernina today!