Enlarge – Reduce – Recalculate Stitches – Adjust Density
Quickly and easily resize your embroidery designs, or adjust their stitch density while preserving the original fill pattern. The number of stitches is recalculated in order to give you the best possible results. Resize the entire design, or focus on individual color blocks.
BuzzSize makes it simple to get the most out of your embroidery designs by allowing you to resize them to fit the needs of your project. This is a great tool for beginning and experienced hobbyists!
- Resize your designs by percentage or to specific dimensions.
- Adjust the stitch density if desired to improve stitch-ability.
- Includes advanced settings for density adjustment, fill compensation, and more.
- Save your designs in 13 popular home embroidery formats. Import 18 formats.
- Rotate designs to any angle.
- Mirror image/reflect designs vertically or horizontally.
- Realistic 3D preview window.
- Change thread colors.
- Sew Simulator makes it easy to see how your design will stitch out BEFORE you get to your embroidery machine.
- Stretch designs at any angle for custom transformations.
- Convert your designs accurately to other embroidery formats.
- Automatically update from the web.
Opens the Following Embroidery Formats:
ART (v1-6), CND, CSD, DST, EMD, EXP, GNC, HUS, JEF, JEF+, OEF, PCD, PCQ, PCS, PEC, PES, PHC, SEW, SHV, VIP, VP3 and XXX.
Saves the Following Embroidery Formats:
CSD, DST, EMD, EXP, HUS, JEF, PCS, PEC, PES, SEW, VIP, VP3 and XXX.
- Windows 98 through Windows 10 — 32-bit and 64-bit versions
- 15 MB Hard Drive Space
- Display: 800 x 600 pixels or better display resolution, high color recommended.