The HQ Pro-Stitcher® quilting system integrates Handi Quilter’s world-class quilting machines with the latest computer technology. The machine-specific software is managed from the included touchscreen tablet conveniently mounted on top of the quilting machine. This rich and full featured software is easy to learn and makes precise quilting simple and fun!
Contact Tops Vacuum & Sewing at 800-280-4919 for the BEST price on this product!
Key Features of HQ Pro-Stitcher
- 11.6-inch color touch-screen computer mounted on the HQ stitch-regulated quilting machine.
- Includes more than 1,000 designs.
- View and manipulate designs right on the screen.
- Operate entire system from one screen.
- Resize, rotate, and repeat (horizontally and vertically) designs to fit specific areas.
- Crop inside or outside designs.
- Move designs into position by simply dragging your finger across the screen.
- Define and quilt within areas of any shape (e.g. rectangle, triangle, star, etc.).
- Place designs into borders and other odd-shaped spaces.
- Precisely position designs to any point within an area.
- Establish new start or stop point if thread breaks.
- Set quilting speed and stitches per inch.
- Help menus always accessible.
Easy-to-Use Quilting Options for Achieving a Custom Look
- Quilt edge-to-edge or block patterns with confidence in a few simple steps!
- Simple and accurate stitch-in-the-ditch.
- Record the motion of the machine to record unique digital designs.
- Built-in ruler tool for measuring in any direction.
- Switch from computerized quilting to free-motion quilting in seconds.
- Use nearly any digital pattern (.hqf, .txt and .qli formats).
Seamless Integration with Optional Art & Stitch® Software
- Draw your own quilting motifs from scratch!
- Fill shapes with cross hatching, wave fills, stippling, and more.
- Use fills around a design.
- Use artwork from Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Pre-Design Studio III, AutoSketch, and ElectricQuilt.
- Turn shapes into appliqué designs with a mouse click.
- Advanced computer technology for ease of use.
Silent, Integrated Motor-Control Systems with Fluid Motion Control
- No additional computer needed to run the HQ Pro-Stitcher.
- Separate PC connected to the Internet required for downloading new designs and software updates.
- USB port to easily upload digital patterns to HQ Pro-Stitcher.