Do you experience pain and fatigue in your fingers, hand, wrist, forearm, elbow, upper arm, shoulder, or neck and back after a full day of cutting? Do you have problems with arthritis, carpal tunnel syndrome, or tendonitis?
Then the Martelli ErgoCutter — the only truly ergonomic rotary cutter — is right for you!
Unlike traditional rotary cutters, the ErgoCutter is held in a natural position with your arm and palm of your hand evenly distributing all of the pressure. It relies on pressure from your entire arm and hand instead of just your wrist and fingers.
- Cuts perfect lines and angles
- Easy to cut small designs and in small spaces
- Available sizes 28mm, 45mm, and 60mm
- Right- and left-handed models available for a perfect fit
- Each Martelli blade lasts 3-5 times longer than your typical blade
Pro tip: Be sure to order extra rotary blades!
The design and form of the grip is the key to the ErgoCutter. It facilitates a better, more ergonomic fit in your hand. Research and development was guided by the advice of orthopedic surgeons, occupational therapists, and other qualified professionals.