Meet YOUR Match with the All-New Amara 20!
Experience quality, precision, and a world of quilting possibilities. From baby quilts to king-size, the HQ Amara is the perfect fit for your style of quilting. With twenty inches of throat space, you have unlimited creativity at your fingertips.
- 20 inches of brightly-lit throat space
- Pinpoint Needle Laser
- Easy-Set Tension™
- 7-inch color touchscreen (add the Pro-Stitcher and use that tablet for your machine display instead)
- Menu-controlled QuiltMaster™ LED Lighting Package: throat, needlebar, and bobbin
- QuiltMaster front handlebars: Independently adjustable, ergonomic with integrated micro handles
- QuiltMaster servo-controlled stitch regulation (perfect stitches, every time)
- Programmable handlebar buttons
- Stitching speeds up to 2,500 stitches per minute
- Consistent stitch quality from 4-24 stitches per inch
- Two modes of stitch regulation: Precision or Cruise
- Five convenient built-in tie-off stitches
- High-speed rotary hook with large-capacity M-class bobbin
- Manual mode with three customizable preset speeds
- Pro-Stitcher ready! All necessary cabling is pre-installed inside
- Handi Feet-compatible; includes ruler foot and open-toe foot
- On-screen hand wheel
- Magnetic Tool Minder Collar
- Bobbin-use estimator
- Front power switch
- Thread-break sensor and alarm
- Stitch counter
- Easy needle change
- Needle-stop up/down control
- Five basting stitches
The Perfect Combination
Use the HQ Amara 20-inch longarm machine with HQ Studio2 Frame (choose from 10-foot or 12-foot). Everything you need for free-motion quilting right out of the box (including a powerful stand-alone bobbin winder).
Every Handi Quilter longarm quilter comes with tons of free add-ons. Call 800-280-4919 more more details today!